Alhambra Theater Policies
To enhance your experience at Alhambra Theatre & Dining, we have outlined our theater and ticketing policies below. Your ticket purchase and attendance indicates that you accept and will adhere to the following policies for the benefit of all:
- Credit cards are charged at the time of your purchase, and all sales are non-refundable. Please allow 24-hour notice should you need to change or cancel your reservation in any way. Same day cancellations will be charged $15 per seat. Seats may be transferred at any time to another performance. Any remaining balance will be kept on file with us as a house credit, to be used for future performances. This balance may be used for a future ticket purchase only and cannot be used as gratuity or for other purchases. In the event that you do not attend your scheduled reservation without notice, no exchanges, credits, or refunds will be issued. If a ticket exchange is made for a lesser price admission, no refund or credit will be issued for the difference. In the event of an exchange for a higher priced admission, the additional balance due will be collected by Alhambra Theatre & Dining prior to admission.
- The Alhambra Theatre reserves the right to cancel or change your reservation at any time. Shows and dates are subject to change. By proceeding with payment, you acknowledge and accept our policies as stated on this page.
- Purchase to a performance is a revocable license and may be taken up and admission refused upon refunding the purchase price appearing hereon.
- If you are late to a performance, timing of seating you at your table will be at the discretion of the theater so as to cause minimal disruption to other theater patrons and actors.
- We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. When conducting your transaction online, we may collect personally identifiable information. For your protection and security, we also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. Any financial data is kept only to properly record your transaction, and your payment card information is never kept on site, nor is it ever transmitted to anyone or any company.
- Your payment and personal information are always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions, and regular updates are performed to maintain this security. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
- Children five and over are welcome at the Alhambra, though during our summer family show and Christmas show we lower the age to three. This policy is in place as a courtesy to our performers and other patrons. We reserve the right to politely ask misbehaved children to leave the theater area if they are continually bothering other patrons.
- All patrons must have a seat, including children. For safety, children are not allowed to sit on a parent’s lap.
- Due to restrictions in place by Actor’s Equity Association, photography and the use of recording devices are prohibited during the show.
- As a courtesy to other patrons, please remember to silence all cell phones prior to the performance.
- Smoking is prohibited anywhere on the premises except in designated areas on either side of the theater.