Alhambra Theater Policies
To enhance your experience at Alhambra Theatre & Dining, we have outlined our theater and ticketing policies below. Your ticket purchase and attendance indicates that you accept and will adhere to the following policies for the benefit of all:
- Children five and over are welcome at the Alhambra, though during our summer family show and Christmas show we lower the age to three. This policy is in place as a courtesy to our performers and other patrons. We reserve the right to politely ask misbehaved children to leave the theater area if they are continually bothering other patrons.
- All patrons must have a seat, including children. For safety, children are not allowed to sit on a parent’s lap.
- Due to restrictions in place by Actor’s Equity Association, photography and the use of recording devices are prohibited during the show.
- As a courtesy to other patrons, please remember to silence all cell phones prior to the performance.
- Smoking is prohibited anywhere on the premises except in The Garden, located at the front of the building.
- Credit cards will be charged at the time of your purchase, and all sales are non-refundable. Tickets can only be refunded in the event that the Alhambra Theatre & Dining changes the attraction playing on the date for which the ticket was issued.
- Seats may be transferred to another performance if a minimum 24-hour advanced cancellation notice is given prior to the scheduled attendance. This gives us an opportunity to offer your seat for sale to others wishing to attend, as many performances sell out. If you wish to change your reservation with less than 24 hours remaining before the intended performance, a $15 transfer fee will be charged for moving or removing your reservation. The remaining balance will be kept on file with us to be used as a house credit, only to be used for future performances. This balance cannot be used as gratuity, or for other purchases. In the event that you do not attend your scheduled reservation without notice, no exchanges, credits, or refunds will be issued. If a ticket exchange is made for a lesser price admission, no refund or credit will be issued for the difference. In the event of an exchange for a higher priced admission, the additional due will be collected by Alhambra Theatre & Dining prior to admission.
- Purchase to a performance is a revocable license and may be taken up and admission refused upon refunding the purchase price appearing hereon.
- If you are late to a performance, timing of seating you at your table will be at the discretion of the theater so as to cause minimal disruption to other theater patrons and actors.
- We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. When conducting your transaction online, we may collect personally identifiable information. For your protection and security, we also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. Any financial data is kept only to properly record your transaction, and your payment card information is never kept on site, nor is it ever transmitted to anyone or any company.
- Your payment and personal information are always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions, and regular updates are performed to maintain this security. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.