For your convenience, you may purchase tickets online by clicking here or through our box office by calling 904.641.1212.
Single Seat Ticket Prices
- Sunday – Thursday Evenings – $56 + tax per person
- Friday and Saturday Evenings – $61 + tax per person
- Saturday and Sunday Matinees – $54 + tax per person
- Children 12 & under – $37 + tax per person (Children 5 years of age and older welcome. Children 3 and over welcome at our summer family show and holiday show.)
- Military personnel & Seniors over the age of 60 – a discount of $2.50
- Proscenium* Tickets (when available) – $38 + tax
- Gala Night Seating, the first Friday of each new show of the regular season – $66 + tax (date subject to change)
- Preview Seating, the first Thursday of each new show of the regular season, matinee and evening – $40 + tax (dates subject to change, excludes holiday show)
- Alhambra After Dark/Music Tribute Shows – all seats $67*, includes special event ticket, dinner and parking
*unless otherwise noted
A standard gratuity of $3.75 will be added to parties of 7 or more. All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Group rates are available for 20 or more guests. Please call the box office directly for pricing at 904.641.1212
(pro·sce·ni·um)- the part of a theater stage in front of the curtain.
Proscenium seats are the last two tables on the second, third and fourth tiers and the last table on the floor level against the curtain wall on A-side and C-side. At the beginning of each show, we offer a limited number of these reduced-price seats. They are on the far right and far left-hand sides of the stage. However, nothing obstructs your view of the performance.
Box Office Hours
- Monday: 10 am – 6 pm
- Tuesday – Saturday: 10 am – 8 pm
- Sunday: 11 am – 7 pm
Temporary Box Office Hours (3/15/20 – 4/26/20)
- Monday – Friday: 10 am – 6 pm
- Saturday: 10 am – 4 pm
- Sunday: 11 am – 4 pm
Celebrating a special occasion?
Click here to view our Celebration Packages