Auditions can be a learning experience and when the creative folks at the theater are looking for budding talent, this is the page to come to.
Please also note that the Box Office staff typically do not have any information about auditions. We politely request you not call the box office as we need to keep these lines free for our guests to purchase tickets. Thank you!
- Call Type: Local Equity Principal and Chorus Call
- Location: Alhambra Theatre & Dining
- 12000 Beach Blvd.
- Jacksonville, FL 32246
- Time: Monday, February 1, 2016
- Rehearsals: March 14, 2016
- Opening/Close: March 23 – April 24. 2016
- Personnel: Producer/Director- Tod Booth
- Musical Director – Cathy Murphy Giddens
- Choreographer – James Kinney
- Contract: Dinner Theatre, Alhambra Agreement
- $623.00/ week, Equity minimum
- Seeking: All roles open. A cast of 18, 10 Principal roles, 8 chorus (4 men and 4 women).
- Looking for versatile adult actors who sing and dance.
- Breakdown: This notice does not have a breakdown.
- Preparation: Please prepare 16 bar audition in the modern musical theatre style or from the show.
- Actors will learn a dance combination.
- Also provide a head shot and resume, stapled together.
- Other: Housing is available for a limited number of actors.
* Non-union actors will be seen, if time permits.